While there are a host of important issues at play in any election, no issue of more preeminent than the violent killing of thousands of unborn children every day in our nation.
Your pro-life vote matters.
Below, you will find voter guides to help you vote pro-life in 2020, starting with comparisons between the parties and presidential candidates on the abortion issue. This is followed by voter guides for the states, provided by various state-level pro-life groups.
This list of voter guides will be updated throughout the electoral season as they become available. In most cases, the guides are in PDF format for you to download, print, and take to your polling place.
If a printable guide is not available, we link instead to other resources available to help guide your pro-life vote. If you know of a pro-life voter guide not listed here, please let us know.
Did you receive a Vote Pro-Life flyer at church, and are looking for supporting citations or additional copies? Find them here.
Presidential race, party platforms, and national resources
- Presidential Candidates on Abortion (from National Right to Life)
- Comparison of Party Platforms (from Priests for Life)
- Endorsed Candidates (from Susan B. Anthony List)
- Presidential Election Voter Guide (from CatholicVote.com)
State by state voter guides
In addition to the individual voter guides below, you may also want to check out iVoterGuide, which rates candidates in your district on a liberal-to-conservative scale.
- Alabama: Endorsements from National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- Alaska: Voter Guide from Alaska Family Action
- Arizona: Endorsements from National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- Arkansas: Voter Guide from Family Council
- California: Voter Guide from Californians for Life
- Colorado: Endorsements from National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- Connecticut: Endorsements from the Family Institute of Connecticut *
- Delaware: Voter Guide from DFPC Action
- Florida: Voter Guide from FL Votes Values
- Georgia: Endorsements from Georgia Right to Life PAC *
- Hawaii: No voter guide found yet. If you know of one, let us know!
- Idaho: Endorsements from National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- Illinois: Voter Guide from Illinois Right to Life Action
- Indiana: Voter Guide from Right to Life of Indiana
- Iowa: List of Preferred Candidates from Iowa Right to Life
- Kansas: Endorsements from Kansans for Life PAC *
- Kentucky: Voter Guide from Kentucky Right to Life
- Louisiana: Candidate comparisons from Pro-Life Louisiana
- Maine: Christian Voter Guide from Christian Civic League of Maine
- Maryland: Congressional Candidates Survey from the Maryland Catholic Conference
- Massachusetts: Voter Guide from Massachusetts Citizens for Life
- Michigan: Voter Guide from Michigan Right to Life
- Minnesota: Voter Guide from Minnesota Concerned Citizens for Life
- Mississippi: Endorsements from National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- Missouri: Endorsements from Missouri Right to Life PAC *
- Montana: Voter Guide from the Montana Family Foundation
- Nebraska: Voter Guide from the Nebraska Catholic Conference
- Nevada: Endorsements from the National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- New Hampshire: Endorsements from New Hampshire Right to Life PAC *
- New Jersey: Endorsements from New Jersey Right to Life *
- New Mexico: Legislative scorecard from the Family Policy Alliance of New Mexico
- New York: Endorsements form National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- North Carolina: Endorsements form North Carolina Right to Life PAC *
- North Dakota: Endorsements from the Family Policy Alliance of North Dakota *
- Ohio: Endorsements from Ohio Right to Life PAC *
- Oklahoma: Candidate surveys from Oklahomans for Life
- Oregon: Christian voter guide from Oregon Family Council
- Pennsylvania: Voter guide from Life PAC Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Rhode Island: Endorsements from Rhode Island Right to Life *
- South Carolina: Endorsements form National Right to Life Victory Fund *
- South Dakota: Voter guide from South Dakota Right to Life
- Tennessee: Voter Guide from Tennessee Right to Life PAC
- Texas: Voter Guide from Texas Alliance for Life
- Utah: Legislative score card from Pro-Life Utah
- Vermont: No voter guide found yet. If you know of one, let us know!
- Virginia: Candidate comparisons from the Virginia Society for Human Life
- Washington: Voter guide from Human Life of Washington
- West Virginia: Voter guide from West Virginians for Life
- Wisconsin: Endorsements from Wisconsin Right to Life *
- Wyoming: Endorsements from Wyoming Right to Life *
* Endorsements from state organizations are provided for informational purposes. The Pro-Life Action League does not endorse candidates for political office.
Vote Pro-Life flyer citations
Below find citations supporting the information provided in the Pro-Life Action League’s Vote Pro-Life flyer on the pro-abortion agenda of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the Democratic Party:
- Intention to overturn pro-life measures like parental notification: Agenda for Women—JoeBiden.com
- Require pro-life doctors and nurses to be involved in abortion: Reasons Why The Equality Act Would Force Doctors To Do Harm—MedicalDaily.com
- Support for repealing the Hyde Amendment and requiring taxpayers to fund abortion: Agenda for Women—JoeBiden.com
- Intention to appoint only judges to would uphold Roe v. Wade: Joe Biden will protect Roe v. Wade—SeacoastOnline.com
- Increase funding for Planned Parenthood: Agenda for Women—JoeBiden.com
- Intention to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law: Agenda for Women—JoeBiden.com
- Opposition to limits on late term abortion: Biden, Harris, and Abortions Late in Pregnancy—National Review
- Desire to silence pro-life activists: Kamala Harris’s abortion views should matter to everyone—Washington Examiner