The Pro-Life Action League has big plans for 2019, and we’re eager for you to be involved!
The League’s 2019 Pro-Life Plan of Action was unveiled during a conference call with local leaders throughout the country on January 29. (You can review that call right here.)
Highlights of the Plan of Action include:
- March 6: Annual Lenten prayer campaign begins
- April 13: 4th Annual #ProtestPP: Nationwide Candlelight Vigil
- April 19: Way of the Cross for Victims of Abortion
- Week of May 20: Nationwide Stericycle Protest
- June 28: National Pro-Life Bridges Day
- September 14: National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children
- December: Peace in the Womb Christmas Caroling
- Yearlong: Planned Parenthood Education Task Force
- Yearlong: Protesting Planned Parenthood fundraisers, talks, etc.
Please take a few moments to fill out the survey below to help us do the best we can to serve your pro-life outreach this year.