Monsignor Philip Reilly
Indomitable pro-life veteran and world renowned sidewalk counselor Monsignor Philip Reilly will visit the Chicago area on April 8-9 for a series of events focusing on the spiritual battle against abortion.
Msgr. Reilly has been active in the pro-life movement since 1967 — six years before Roe v. Wade — and in 1989, along with just four volunteers, he founded the Helpers of God’s Precious Infants outside the infamous Choices abortion center in Brooklyn, New York. Helpers Chapters now span across the United States and 18 countries worldwide.
Don’t miss this chance to learn from and pray with this holy priest!
The schedule for Msgr. Reilly’s Chicago visit is as follows:
Benediction, Rosary and Talk: “The Roots of the Culture of Death and Restoring a Culture of Life”
- When: Friday, April 8th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Where: St. Cletus Church, 600 W. 55th St., La Grange, IL (Map)
Mass at Old St. Pat’s and Prayer Vigil at Washington Street Abortuary
- When: Saturday, April 9, 8 to 10 am
- Where: Mass at Old St. Patrick Church, 700 W. Adams Street, Chicago (Map). Following Mass, Msgr. Reilly will lead a Rosary procession to Family Planning Associates abortion facility, 659 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago (Map).
Sidewalk Counseling Training Seminar
- When: Saturday, April 9th, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Where: St. Cletus Education Building, 700 W. 55th St., La Grange, IL (Map)