The Pro-Life Action League is proud to announce our 9th annual “Empty Manger” Christmas Caroling day Saturday, December 17.
Each year, the League brings the light of Christmas to the darkness of the abortion facility by singing the songs of Christmas right outside their doors.
Join us this year for two tours, one in Chicago and one in DuPage county to make your Advent a pro-life one.
- 9:00 Family Planning Associates, 659 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago map
- 9:45 Planned Parenthood, 1200 N. La Salle Dr., Chicago map
- 10:30 All Women’s Health Center, 2000 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago map
- 11:15 American Women’s Medical Ctr., 2744 N. Western Ave., Chicago map
- 12:00 Albany Medical Surgical Ctr., 5086 N. Elston Ave., Chicago map
- 9:00 ACU Health Center, 736 N. York Rd., Hinsdale map
- 10:00 Aanchor Health Center, 1186 Roosevelt Rd., Glen Ellyn map
- 11:00 Access Health Center, 1700 75th St., Downers Grove map
- 12:00 Planned Parenthood Aurora, 3051 E. New York St., Aurora map
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust
- Sacramento, CA, December 10
- Birmingham, AL, December 10
- Los Angeles, CA, December 10
- Arcadia, CA, December 19