Today the Pro-Life Action League launched a newly designed website. The most striking feature of the new site is an exciting new design, but the most significant change is the incorporation of a new blog.
The new “Pro-Life Hotline Blog”—named with a nod to my father Joe Scheidler’s call-in newsline—will allow the League staff to offer pro-life news and commentary more quickly and effectively than ever before. It will also allow visitors to the site to comment on pro-life issues.
Other features of the new website include:
- An all-new navigation system to make it easier to find your way around the site
- A calendar of upcoming pro-life events in the sidebar of the home page
- A new activism page summarizing the ways you can get active fighting abortion in your own community
- A more powerful site-wide search form at the top of every page
- Simple forms on the home page for signing up for League e-mails and supporting the League financially
Feedback on the new site design would be greatly appreciated. Comments are now open . . .