A new American study has implied that any or all types of “sex education” significantly delays the start of sexual activity in teens. But what some news media is downplaying is that the research made no distinction between abstinence education and more mainstream “comprehensive” sex education based on contraception. In the study, students were understood to have received sex education if they had either or both types of instruction.
- And They Expect to Be Taken Seriously?
- Sex Education Fundraiser to Feature Stripper
- More Evidence that â€œComprehensiveâ€ Sex Education Is a Bad Idea
- Have a Listen
- What Really Goes On In “Comprehensive” Sex Ed Class
- Very Sad
- Playboy in Bed with â€œComprehensiveâ€ Sex Ed
- When did Playboy Become Respectable?
- Abstinence Ed. Failure Story Debunked