On Saturday, October 21, Generations for Life will host our third annual teen pro-life conference. The GFL Pro-Life Youth Conference will bring together pro-life teens from across the country for a day of learning, networking and renewal.
- When: Sat., Oct. 21, 2006, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Sacred Heart Church, 114 S. Elizabeth St., Lombard, IL (map)
- Cost: $20 per person, includes lunch and materials
Conference Theme: What Are You Thinking?!
This conference will focus on the theme, “What Are You Thinking?!” Our presentations will delve into the psychology, spirituality, ideology and prejudices that inform the conflict over the life issues. Topics include:
- What are teens thinking? On the psychology behind abortion, by Vicki Thorn
- What are adults thinking? On “comprehensive” sex ed, by John Jansen
- What are pro-aborts thinking? On myths about pro-lifers, by Eric Scheidler
- Why aren’t you thinking? On the interior life, by Annie Casselman
In addition, participants will learn from each other’s experiences sharing the pro-life message—both their successes and their disappointments.