The truth is finally coming out about Theresa Marie Schindler-Schiavo, despite continued distortion and misinformation from the mainstream media. You can help spread the truth about Terri Schiavo’s real condition and the many troubling circumstances surrounding her 15-year ordeal.
What You Can Do To Help Save Terri
Time has almost run out for Terri Schiavo. She is starving at this very moment. Her husband will not even allow her mother to wet her lips with an ice cube. Here’s what you can do:
- Pray and fast for Terri Schiavo and her loving family, the judges and officials dealing with her case, and the conversion of Michael Schiavo.
- Spread the word about Terri Schiavo’s true situation among your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors. Print out the flier that we’re distributing on the streets of Chicago:
- Take action now to prevent the killing of this innocent woman by a man who has abandoned her see the website below.
Many Americans cannot understand why are the pro-life community is fighting so hard to save the life of Theresa Marie Schindler-Schiavo. They cannot understand, because they have bought a host of myths about Terri Schiavo:
- MYTH: Terri Schiavo is in a coma or “persistent vegetative state.”
- The truth is that Terri, though severely disabled is conscious, responds to her family, takes delight in music, laughs and even speaks some words.
- MYTH: It is Terri’s wish to be put to death under these circumstances.
- The truth is that we have only the claim of Terri’s husband, Michael Schiavo, many years after she became disabled, that she would rather to starve to death than live with her disability.
- MYTH: Michael Schiavo is only doing what’s best for his wife.
- The truth is that Michael Schiavo has abandoned his wife for another woman, has denied her basic medical care and therapy, and will not even allow her to have any fresh air.
- MYTH: It is cruel to force Terri to lead a meaningless life of suffering.
- The truth is that it’s cruel to impose a painful death by starvation and dehydration, after years of being denied therapy by her husband—the therapy her loving family has pledged to give her.