Learn the Facts

Where can a woman get help with an untimely pregnancy?

Pregnancy resource centers (PRCs) nationwide provide free services, including confidential counseling, help dealing with family problems, medical care, housing assistance, and job placement assistance.

They also provide free maternity and baby clothes, diapers, and baby furniture. Two national organizations can help women find local PRCs:

Option Line
Phone: 800-395-HELP
Website: PregnancyCenters.org
Text: Text “HELPLINE” to 313131

National Life Center Help Line
Phone: 800-848-LOVE
Website: NationalLifeCenter.com

Pregnancy resource centers are always in need of donations of money, baby items and volunteer time, providing an ideal opportunity for those who care about needy mothers and their children to take action on their behalf.

Share Tweet Email