Learn the Facts

Where can a woman find out about placing her baby for adoption?

Many of the pregnancy resource centers that can be reached through the national referral organizations listed in the question “Where can a woman get help with an untimely pregnancy?” can also offer women help placing their babies for adoption. In addition:

Bethany Christian Services specializes in adoptions.
Phone: 800-BETHANY
Website: Bethany.org

Catholic Charities in some states can help women place their babies for adoption, regardless of their religious affiliation. Contact your local Catholic Charities chapter for more information.
Phone: 703-549-1390
Website: CatholicCharitiesUSA.org

Share Tweet Email