Pro-Life Action League founder Joseph M. Scheidler died on Monday, January 18, at his Chicago home surrounded by his beloved family.
Below, find a sampling of the media coverage of Joe’s death and reviewing his truly amazing life. More will be added as coverage continues to roll in.
- Joseph M. Scheidler, ‘Godfather’ of the Anti-Abortion Movement, Dies at 93—New York Times, January 20, 2021
- Joseph Scheidler, a major architect of the antiabortion movement, dies at 93—Washington Post, January 20, 2021
- Joe Scheidler, of Chicago, ‘godfather of pro-life activism,’ dies at 93—Chicago Tribune, January 19, 2021
- Joe Scheidler, founder of Pro-Life Action League, dies at 93—Chicago Sun-Times, January 18, 2021
- Joseph Scheidler, a major architect of the antiabortion movement, dies at 93—Associated Press, January 18, 2021
- Death of pro-life icon on MLK’s day is “fitting,” family says—Catholic News Agency, January 18, 2021
- Pro-Life Leader Joe Scheidler Dies on MLK Day, Family Says its ‘Fitting’—National Catholic Register, January 18, 2021
- Founder of the Pro-Life Action League dies at 93—Daily Herald, January 18, 2021
- Joseph Scheidler, zealous crusader against abortion, dies—Crain’s Chicago Business, January 18, 2021
- Joe Scheidler, who saved thousands of babies, has gone to his heavenly reward—The Life Institute, January 28, 2021