Monsignor Philip Reilly
Indomitable pro-life veteran and world renowned sidewalk counselor Monsignor Philip Reilly will visit the Chicago area on November 6-7 for a series of events focusing on the spiritual battle against abortion.
You are especially encouraged to take part in the Saturday morning Mass and Rosary procession to the downtown Family Planning Associates abortion facility, where callers to FPA’s recently closed Albany abortion clinic are now being referred.
Msgr. Reilly has been active in the pro-life movement since 1967 — six years before Roe v. Wade — and in 1989, along with just four volunteers, he founded the Helpers of God’s Precious Infants outside the infamous Choices abortion center in Brooklyn, New York. Helpers Chapters now span across the United States and 18 countries worldwide.
Don’t miss this chance to learn from and pray with this holy priest! The schedule for Msgr. Reilly’s visit is as follows:
Prayer Vigil for Life Preparation
- When: Friday, November 6th, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: St. Ferdinand Parish, 5900 W. Barry Avenue, Chicago (Map)
- Note: Talk will be given by Msgr. Reilly, with Spanish translation provided by Fr. Stephen Lesniewski
Mass at Old St. Patrick Church and Prayer Vigil at Washington Street Abortuary
- When: Saturday, November 7th, 7:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Mass at Old St. Patrick Church, 700 W. Adams Street, Chicago (Map). Following Mass, Msgr. Reilly will lead a Rosary procession to Family Planning Associates abortion facility, 659 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago (Map). The prayer vigil will conclude with Benediction back at Old St. Patrick’s Church
Culture of Life Presentation by Msgr. Reilly
- When: Saturday, November 7th, 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Chesterton Academy of the Holy Family (lower level of First Presbyterian Church), 339 4th Street, Downers Grove (Map)