Every year the Pro-Life Action League brings the joy and hope of Christmas to the darkness of the abortuary with our “Empty Manger” Christmas Caroling day.
Now more than ever, we need to be actively engaged in fighting abortion on the ground outside our nation’s abortion facilities. Sometimes that means sidewalk counseling, sometimes that means protesting, and sometimes that means bringing the good news of the birth of Jesus Christ to the doors of the abortion clinic with peaceful Christmas caroling.
In recent years, more and more pro-life activists around the country have started holding their own Christmas caroling events at abortion clinics, and now it’s your turn to get involved in this Advent pro-life ministry.
To help you do just that, the Pro-Life Action League has put together some resources that will make your caroling day a success:
- Caroling Day How-To Guide [PDF]—This step by step guide will help you plan and execute a great pro-life caroling day
- Empty Manger Building Plans [PDF]—Simple, detailed instructions for building an empty manger to symbolize our anticipation of Christ’s birth and the emptiness left behind by abortion
- Christmas Caroling Booklet [PDF]—The carols in this 8-page booklet highlight the Christmas message of hope coming in the form of the infant Jesus
With these resources, hosting your own “Empty Manger” caroling day will be a snap.
The Pro-Life Action League will be sponsoring two caroling tours in the Chicago area on Saturday, December 21st. If you’ll be hosting your own caroling day in your local area, please send us the details, and we’ll include them below.
Chicago Caroling Tour: Saturday, December 21
- 9:00 Family Planning Associates, 659 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago map
- 9:45 Planned Parenthood, 1200 N. La Salle Dr., Chicago map
- 10:30 All Women’s Health Center, 2000 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago map
- 11:15 American Women’s Medical Ctr., 2744 N. Western Ave., Chicago map
- 12:00 Albany Medical Surgical Ctr., 5086 N. Elston Ave., Chicago map
DuPage County Caroling Tour: Saturday, December 21
- 9:00 ACU Health Center, 736 N. York Rd., Hinsdale map
- 10:00 Aanchor Health Center, 1186 Roosevelt Rd., Glen Ellyn map
- 11:00 Access Health Center, 1700 75th St., Downers Grove map
- 12:00 Planned Parenthood Aurora, 3051 E. New York St., Aurora map
Other Christmas Caroling Days Across the Country
Los Angeles, CA—Saturday, December 7th at 8:00 a.m. Hosted by the Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust. More information is available here.
- Ann Arbor, MI – Saturday, December 14th and Saturday, December 28th from 9:15 AM to 11:00 AM outside Planned Parenthood, 3100 Professional Dr., Ann Arbor [map]. For more information, contact Paul at 734-944-7790.
- St. Louis, MO—Saturday, December 14th at 11:00 a.m. outside Planned Parenthood, 4251 Forest Park Avenue (Map). More information is available here.
- Norristown, PA—Thursday, December 19th at 10:00 a.m. outside Planned Parenthood, 1221 Powell Street (Map). For more information, contact Victoria Naoe at 484-347-8569.
- Madison, WI—Thursday, December 19th at 6:00 p.m. outside Planned Parenthood, 3706 Orin Road (Map). Song sheets will be provided, but bring a flashlight. For more information, call Bette Weisshaar at 608-358-5963.
- Denver, CO—Monday, December 21st and 23rd at 12:00 noon outside Planned Parenthood, 7155 E. 38th Street (Map). For more information, contact Rosalinda Lozano at 720-320-2449.
- Tacoma, Wa—Sunday, December 22nd from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. outside Planned Parenthood, 1515 Martin Luther King Way (Map). For more information, contact John Leslie at 253-536-5433.