The Pro-Life Action League invites you to join us one month from today, September 22, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois for our conference, CONVERTED: From Abortion Provider to Pro-Life Activist.
You will hear from seven powerful speakers — people who once were convinced that they were providing a legitimate “service” to women and to society as they offered their patients abortion or in-vitro fertilization. All of them have since had profound conversion experiences that have led them to become outspoken pro-life advocates:
- Abby Johnson—Former Planned Parenthood director
- Dr. John Bruchalski—Former abortionist
- Catherine Adair—Former Planned Parenthood counselor
- Ruth Yorston—Former abortion clinic employee
- Linda Couri—Former Planned Parenthood counselor
- Sue Thayer—Former Planned Parenthood manager
- Dr. Anthony Caruso—Former IVF practitioner
Registration for the “CONVERTED” conference is now open. If you register before September 13, the cost for this all-day conference is only $50!
The conference flyer is available here [PDF].
You don’t want to miss this much anticipated conference!