The last two days of the Pro-Life Action League’s summer “Face the Truth” Tour visited six sites in the northern suburbs of Chicago under hot summer sun and wilting humidity.
Wednesday the Tour stopped in Deerfield, Northbrook and Glenview, and Thursday’s sites were in the northwest suburbs of Lake Zurich, Palatine and Arlington Heights.
- Stiff opposition from passersby, but some great conversations on Wednesday
- Volunteers standing up against oppressive heat and humidity
- A confrontation with a local furniture store in Lake Zurich that resulted in at least one lost sale because of their opposition to the pro-life cause
- Huge turnouts on Thursday, thanks to the teens of the Crusaders for Life teen pro-life group and northwest suburbs residents and churches
- All 88 signs deployed in Lake Zurich
- Excellent cooperation from law-enforcement at all sites
Friday will find the Tour on the south side of Chicago followed by the final day in Aurora and Naperville, Illinois. Check the itinerary for details and maps.