The Pro-Life Action League’s 10th annual “Face the Truth” Tour across northeast Illinois was one of the most successful ever. The League has spent nine years improving and polishing Face the Truth techniques, and it showed. This year’s tour ran with clockwork precision.
Highlights of the Tour included:
- New industrial strength, unmanned warning signs
- Rain in Joliet our first day—not one volunteer came in from the weather
- Increased advance contact with police provided for smoother interactions with law enforcement
- A binder of our letters to police and highlighted municipal codes for each stop. This binder defused a potentially difficult police confrontation in Burbank
- Counter-protesters at several sites
- Record numbers in Naperville and Aurora—every one of the 88 graphic signs were displayed in addition to scores of picket signs
Everyone involved from the volunteers to the staff agreed that negative responses were far less frequent than in previous years. Hearts and minds are changing on abortion and Face the Truth is leading the way.
Check out the photos and videos linked below for an even better sense of this hugely successful Tour.
- Slideshow of pictures from the Tour
- Youtube playlist of videos from the Tour
- Youtube video posted by a group of counter-protesters who opposed the Tour at several sites