For Immediate Release
In light of the murder of pro-life activist Jim Pouillion in Michigan last Friday, nationally-known pro-life activist, Eric Scheidler, will encourage local activists not to be intimidated and keep fighting Planned Parenthood and helping women choose life for their unborn babies.
When: MONDAY, September 14, 2009, 1:00 pm Eastern
What: Press conference during an all-day protest and prayer organized by the leadership of the Pro-Life Action League, who works around the country to empower local pro-life advocates; training for pro-life activists on how to legally shut down abortion providers; information distributed on effective, compassionate, and non-judgmental help that is readily available for women facing an untimely pregnancy.
Where: Planned Parenthood Naples Center, 1425 Creech Road, Naples, FL 34103.
- Hundreds of Pro-Lifer Activists and Supporters from Naples
- Ave Maria College and Ave Maria Law School Students
- Statements to the media will be made by:
- Eric Scheidler, Executive Director, Pro-Life Action League
- Joe Hennessy, President, Naples Pro-Life Council
- Patricia Bucaio and Fred Goduti, Naples Abortion Alternative Coalition
- Michael Ryon, Collier Pregnancy Centers
- Linda Hale, Sunlight Home
- Loretta Judy, Project Rachel/Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- Tracy Nunley and John Scharfenberger, Ave Maria Students for Life
Statement from Eric Scheidler: “Planned parenthood has a long, dark history of insinuating their abortion
business into American neighborhoods through deception, stealth and strong- arm tactics. Now they’ve brought the grisly abortion business to the peaceful town of Naples, Florida.”