Just released this morning, here’s the newest video from Live Action — an eye-opening look into the “information” and “counseling” abortion clinics provide: When we were writing our Sharing the Pro-Life Message handbook at this time last year, one of my jobs was to make sure the information in the “Life in the Womb” section was accurate. As for the question of when the embryo’s heart begins to beat, I came across various sources that indicated this happens between 18-24 days from conception. I can’t remember seeing any source that listed anything outside this range. That’s why it’s so ridiculous that the Planned Parenthood employee would say that “heart tones” — and not a “heartbeat” — don’t start until 7 weeks, and that a heartbeat doesn’t start until “17 or 18 weeks”. Nurse and pro-life blogger Jill Stanek has more on this. I’m sure Live Action’s Lila Rose will have a lot more to say about this video at our TeenSpeak conference next month. Register now!
- Live Action in Alabama
- New Videos from Live Action
- Tennessee Planned Parenthood Covers Up Sexual Abuse of Underage Girl
- Indiana Planned Parenthood Covers Up Sexual Abuse of 13-Year Old Girl
- Another Indiana Planned Parenthood Covers Up Sexual Abuse of 13-Year Old Girl
- Planned Parenthood Threatens Student with Lawsuit
- Show Me the Money!
- Show Me the Money! Part 2