Pro-life forces in Illinois are mobilizing to oppose HB-2354, the “Reproductive Health and Access Act”, one of the most sweeping pro-abortion bills ever proposed in the state.
“This bill would cement Illinois’ status as the abortion capital of the midwest,” commented League Executive Director Ann Scheidler.
A coalition of pro-life groups has come together to Stop Illinois FOCA. More information about HB2354, the coalition and what YOU can do to help stop this pernicious bill can be found on the coalition’s new website:
The bill, introduced by Representatives Barbara Flynn Currie (D-Chicago) and Rosemary Mulligan (R-DesPlaines) would:
- Kill all restrictions on abortion in the state, including the Parental Notice Act.
- Mandate so-called “comprehensive” sex-ed programs, which promote promiscuity and undermine the family, for all public schools.
- Require taxpayers to fund thousands of abortions through Medicaid.
- Keep abortion 100% legal in Illinois if Roe v. Wade is ever overturned in the Supreme Court.
How You Can Help Defeat HB-2354
Visit StopIllinoisFOCA.com where you can:
- Learn more about HB2354
- Contact your State Rep tell them to vote NO on HB2354
- Sign a petition opposing HB2354