The Pro-Life Action League will hold its seventh annual “Empty Manger” Christmas Caroling Day on Saturday, December 19.
Two caroling tours will take place, one visiting four abortion mills in DuPage County and one visiting five Chicago abortion facilities, including a new stop this year at the All Women’s Health center on Armitage.
The League has saved babies from abortion in past years when their mothers heard the caroling. “One mother told our counselor that hearing ‘Silent Night’ made her think about how Mary said yes to God—and then she couldn’t go through with the abortion,” said League Executive Director Eric Scheidler.
League Encourages Nationwide Participation
The Pro-Life Action League encourages pro-lifers across the country to join this event. Simply print out the Empty Manger Caroling booklet [PDF] and gather a few friends for carols at the abortion facilities in your area.
At each abortion facility on the two tours, pro-life carolers will gather around an empty manger, which symbolizes both the hope that new life can bring as well as the emptiness left behind when an unborn child is killed by abortion. The schedules for the Dec. 19 caroling day will be:
- 9:00 Family Planning Associates, 659 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago map
- 9:45 Planned Parenthood, 1200 N. La Salle Dr., Chicago map
- 10:30 All Women’s Health Center, 2000 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago map
- 11:15 American Women’s Medical Ctr., 2744 N. Western Ave., Chicago map
- 12:00 Albany Medical Surgical Ctr., 5086 N. Elston Ave., Chicago map
- 9:00 ACU Health Center, 736 N. York Rd., Hinsdale map
- 10:00 Aanchor Health Center, 1186 Roosevelt Rd., Glen Ellyn map
- 11:00 Access Health Center, 1700 75th St., Downers Grove map
- 12:00 Planned Parenthood Aurora, 3051 E. New York St., Aurora map