Since even before Planned Parenthood opened their huge “Abortion Fortress” last year, we have been there praying, protesting and reaching out to the community. Why? Because it’s a matter of life and death.
That will be our message at the Families Against Planned Parenthood 2008 Spring Event. Highlights include:
- Prayer Walk for Life around the block
- Face the Truth Tour in memory of babies lost to abortion
- Baby Shower to benefit local pregnancy centers
- Cemetery of Choice to mourn mothers killed by abortion
- Free “Choose Life” Caps for the first 100 participants
Parking and Shuttle: Parking is available at Our Lady of Mercy Church, 801 S. Eola Road (map). Please park at back of the lot, adjacent to the Waubonsie H.S. soccer field. A free shuttle bus will run continuously from the parking lot to the rally site, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Help promote the April 26 rally!
You can help promote the April 26 pro-life rally by asking your pastor to put an announcement in the bulletin:
- Bulletin announcement copy on the April 26 Pro-Life Rally [PDF]
- Full-page promotional flyer on the April 26 Pro-Life Rally [PDF]
- Quarter-page promotional flyer on the April 26 Pro-Life Rally [PDF]
Show your friends what a pro-life rally looks like!
You can promote the rally by inviting your friends to attend. Friends who have never attended an event like this may be reluctant, now knowing what to expect. This video playlist of past rallies shows just how peaceful, prayerful and upbeat they are: